Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Letter to the President

When Jack came home from school today, he informed me that he needed to write a letter on behalf of his friend Conor and himself to President Obama. I was asked to write it so he could mail it.

It was told to me as follows:

Dear President Obama,

We are going to tear down the playground and rebuild it with I-beams, bricks and wood. We would like for you to take off from work early and fly from Washington, DC to Dallas to come to our school to help us build the playground. We want you to come so that our Moms and Dads can stay at work and get their stuff done. Thank you.

From,
Jack and Conor

2 comments:

Laura said...

Save this forever.
Where are you?
I thought maybe I lost my link to you but then I see that you just haven't posted in FOREVER.
Oh.
I guess Facbook stole your heart.

Unknown said...

I love it!!!!