Tuesday, October 23, 2007

C'est Fini!

Well, after what seemed like MONTHS of working, we're finally finshed the Great Kitchen Caper! I tell you, it was down to the wire. Had my parents not shown up, I don't think we would be finished for months! My folks came in on Monday night and did not stop working until Sunday morning. We had Eva's first birthday party on Saturday and I was putting a coat of paint on the cabinets Saturday morning. Meanwhile, my mother (the saint) was busy putting the finishing touches on the guest bath and my father, god love him, was entertaining my children and setting up for the party. All that's left are some minor touch ups. HOORAY!

Anyway, so, here you go. Start to finish.



Yes, the beautiful paper.




This was above the cabinets. We've taken the cabinets off but you can see the border above and the color of the cabinets.




Yeah!!! New colors!







Here's a shot of the heros of the week and as my father puts it "the only retirement home they can afford." Thank you guys so much!!!

1 comment:

Dad 2 eight said...

Bink: Actually the pictured chalet is much more luxurious than we will occupy when St. Eva the Good retires.

DAD