Here are my thoughts for the week:
1. Instead of watching the debate on TV last night, I watched "Dance Wars." Admittedly, I did flip back and forth in the commercials, but MAN most of those folks on "Dance Wars" are talented!
2. Speaking of reality shows, I was in a bar on Sunday evening and a group of folks from the show, "So, You Think You Can Dance" were working on their casting lists at the next table for the upcoming season. Guess they did a call in Dallas? Anyway, as I walked past them, I burst into the "Running Man" to their hysterical laughter.
3. Ok, I really didn't dance in front of them but wouldn't that have been a hilarious story if I did?
4. I wake up each morning with a song in my head. Usually, it is from a musical or a TV show theme song. It is strange, though, that my subconscious seems to know what kind of day I'm going to have as that seems to set the tone for the day. Hairspray? Good day. Les Mis? Well, I'm not so sure.
5. Today, I woke up with the theme song from "Cheers" in my head. I don't know what that means.
6. I'm off to my parent's house tomorrow. I'm so excited to see everyone, especially my grandfather, Dyda. That said, I'm secretly most excited to have a bowl of Brunswick stew from Smithfield BBQ.
7. I'm sitting at home right now waiting for a representative of the US Navy to come to my house for me to serve as a "character reference" for a good friend of mine. A work colleague told me that she did it once and they asked her lots of questions about herself. For some reason, I'm really nervous.
How about you guys???