Sunday, March 01, 2009

An Interview with Jack, age (almost) 5


1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mommy happy?
When I give you kisses

3. What makes mommy sad?
When I disobey you

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
By tickling me

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
A sister

6. How old is your mommy?
38

7. How tall is your mommy?
3 inches taller than daddy

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hang out with me

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Mop the floors (Ok, I do this once per month and I put a floor shine on. I always send the kids away with Jon to do this. Today happened to be the day)

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Getting people around you

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Cooking (ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!)

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Doing art (Boy, is he right on that one!)

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Work at the YMCA

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
Matzo ball soup (What? I only eat this when I’m sick!)

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
You’re a good hugger

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Princess Lea from Star Wars (Jack made me write that she was from Star Wars)

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Play

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We’re both Catholic

19. How are you and your mommy different?
I’m a boy and you’re a girl

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because you give me hugs all the time

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
In the room right here with me

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love Jack.

January said...

I think I'll interview Alex when he wakes up from his nap.

So cute!

Flession said...

I gave James a similar interview...he just cooed and cried, though.