As many of you might remember, I declared July 1 as 2008.5! So, a Happy New Year to everyone!
Should all of last year, be forgot? And never brought to mind.....? YES!!!
Here's my list of resolutions in a special Confession Tuesday version:
1) Lose weight! Just kidding! Well, not really. Actually, today I am off to get my boot camp assessment. They assess you at the start and end of each class to see how much you've improved. I'll let you all know!
Update: Let's just say, when you think that you might be overweight, NEVER have them test your BMI. The will probably confirm that for you. Talk about a deflated ego! I am proud of my half mile run time, though. I ran for 4/5 of the half mile (walked the rest) and did it in 4 min which is really good for me. So, that's a good point to start with. We'll see how it goes!
2) Will prevent Eva's cancer from coming back. So, God, you on that one? Took her to get her CT this morning. She did fine. I did not. But, it was much better than the last time and a MUCH better experience overall and for that, I am thankful. We find the results on Monday morning. As always, I will post.
3) Read more. Man, I have to read more! I keep saying that and then I get sucked into My Boys, The Bachelorette or just a movie. I'm just turning off the TV. Well, after I see if my beloved Jason wins!
4) Have more patience. This is with Jack, work, Jon, Eva's test results, etc etc. Just need more patience.
5) Write thank you notes and MAIL them! I'm the WORST! I am so thankful for so many things that people do for me. I find stacks of notes (and birthday cards, gifts that I purchased, etc etc) all over the house and I'm like, darn! I never mailed the thank you's for Jack's first birthday party? Ugh.
6) Will drink more water and less wine. Well, not necessarily beginning now. I'm starting that off on a bad foot as I'm off to Napa with Jon for the weekend. Yeah, more water, that's what I will do there! By the way, I'm soooo excited for this trip, I can't stand it. Jon and I have planned two trips to Napa and both times I have gotten pregnant. I know FOR SURE I am not pregnant this trip so bring on the wine! Then when I get home, bring on the water.
What are your resolutions for 2008.5?