Happy Tuesday, everyone! Sorry for the delayed post. Have my first board meeting for work tomorrow and lots to prepare!
On to the confessions:
1) Yes, I lost the Oscars Contest this year. Badly. I only got 9 right on the whole evening. It was really sad.
2) I might keep the winners trophy for a bit before I mail it to Jana. Jon suggested that it might be a way for us to get Jana to come visit. That sounds pretty appealing.
3) Things I'm sick and tired of:
-That I know too much about Britney Spears/ Britney Spears' children/ Britney Spears' clothes/ Britney Spears' dogs/ Britney Spears' eating habits, blah blah blah
-Katherine Heigl--she just bugs me
-Donald Trump's hair
-Recordings of "famous" people who call my house to get me to support a certain candidate
-Paris Hilton--why is she still in the news?
4) Things I love (outside of the obvious friends and family answer):
-The smells of bacon and popcorn
-Singing karaoke in my den and in public--and I'm really bad!
5) Our dishwasher went out a couple of months ago. After a comedy of errors on home shield's part, the parts finally came in this week. Two weeks ago, kitchen sink got plugged. We have had to wait forever! for a plumber to come so we have been taking our dishes to the bathroom sink to wash.
6) I got tired of washing dishes in my bathroom so I bought paper plates, bowls and plastic spoons. Am I environmentally friendly? No. Do I care? No. I'm not washing one more damn thing in my bathroom sink.
7) My little daughter Eva went to the doctor this week. The doctor told her that she was in the 25% in height and weight. 25%? I'm nearly 6 feet tall! Sigh. At least she's proportionate. I've nicknamed her "Nubbin" It might stick.
8) Jack likes to tell me how much he loves me all day long. It's a little game with us. I love you more than this and I love you more than that. Today, he told me that he loves me more than diapers. I don't know how I feel about that.