Saturday, December 13, 2008

They're Coming to Dallas!!!


Well, it was a BANNER day today in the Goodnight Mom household! The Imagination Movers are coming to Dallas! Well, Fort Worth, anyway.

Here's the great news, they are playing on Jack's birthday weekend in March! We told him a couple of days ago that they were coming and that we would be celebrating his birthday with his favorite band!

If you live in this area and have preschool kids, I would highly recommend you pick up some tickets. I won't even go into how much Eva loves the Movers. I talk about it enough here.

This ain't your mama's Wiggles! (Although, truth be told, The Wiggles don't bother me that much.) This is a rockin' dance party for you and your kids.

I won't go into the details of how Jon injured himself at the last Movers concert we attended, BUT feel free to read about it here!

If you want to find out which show we're attending to join us in Jack's birthday celebration, feel free to shoot me an email.

3 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

We love them! Hope you all have a blast!

Laura said...

We need more toddlers in this big family....I don't know this group.
The only toddler left is Graham (3) and he likes Star Wars.
It's amusing how excited YOU are becoming over this appearance. Maybe YOU are the big fan? Kinda like Zac?

Anonymous said...

I have to say my girls have never seen the Imagination Movers. I have another friend who's kids are obsessed. Maybe I need to check them out??
We definitely went through the Wiggles phase though.