Thursday, March 27, 2008

Austin Meglar

Please, please, please today, keep the Meglar family in your thoughts and prayers.

As you all know, I am very new at this whole Neuroblastoma community. In the past month, I have started to follow many kids who have the same type of cancer that Eva does.

While we fall on the statistically good side of things, the other side is very bad. There is no cure for neuroblastoma.

Three weeks ago, I cyber met Austin Meglar's family. He was a miracle child and actually responding to treatment. The outlook looked fantastic. In just a few days, he went downhill and now the family is just praying and praying for a miracle.

Please join them.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so glad I made contact with you yesterday! You are still the same Kristi that I knew 10 years ago. Your children are beautiful and I will certainly keep them in my prayers. I am elated that Eva's news is good. Now that you know how to find me, I'm here if you need me!

Love,
Michelle