Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter to You!

Here's a couple of shots of the kids at an Easter Egg hunt yesterday. Thank you to the Seacats for having us over!

The kids are hilarious in how different they are. Jack finds one egg, opens it, eats what is inside, goes and gets the next egg. He finished with like four eggs all of which had the candy eaten out of them. Eva, meanwhile, has picked up like 27 eggs. She then sat down on the step when all the eggs were picked up, to open each one of them to see what is inside. I wonder what that says about their personalities!

Kind of cool today but the kids have had a great Easter thus far. I'm off to finish the ham. Wish me luck!

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful day!

Eva hunts for eggs!
Jack with a mouthful!

5 comments:

January said...

Glad you had such a fun afternoon! Kids look like they're having a blast!

XOXO

Alex said...

27 eggs?!! Wow Eva, you are a serious Easter Egg hunter. Jack likes to savors his. It looks like they had a lot of fun. did you finish that ham?

Goodnight, Mom said...

YES! So, we're eating ham for the next nine weeks. Ham salad, ham omlette, ham and cheese cold, ham and cheese grilled...

Vickie said...

Kristi,

Even before I saw your lovely message on Erin's website, I had spotted that someone had clicked through to her site from your site. As I followed the link back, I was immediately drawn into Eva story, which it appears, was subsequent to your own blogging efforts.

Both of your children are dolls, and while I am desperately sad that any family or nay child has to know what neuroblastoma is, I am thrilled that Eva looks like she has landed on the right side of the statistics. I hope this is just a little blip for your family and that you can return to what you do best, taking care of those two and reading Goodnight, Moon to them whenever they ask for it.

Thank you very much for including Erin's link to your page. We have found friends from all over and love to keep up with the ins and outs, ups and downs of their days. you can be assured that I will be checking on Jack and Eva (and you and Jon as well) every morning when I make my cyber rounds.

VB
erinbuenger.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We are BACK! OHHH, it was so crazy I can't even tell you. The best part? Andrew went to Jedi Training. We had to wait 2 shows for him to be picked, but I was not leaving until I could come home and tell you that he is now an official Paduwan. Eva looks FANTASTIC and I am sooooo excited to hear that all test's were good and no chemo!!! What a gift prayers are. Can't wait to see you all.
Hugs and tons of good juju.
The Saunders