Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is the first day of spring, the start of the Persian New Year--NoRuz, Holy Thursday, Mr. Rogers' birthday and MY birthday!

Yes, this is the 20th anniversary of my 18th birthday! Hmm, what do you get for a 20th anniversary?

This is also smack dab in the middle of Birthday Week for my family. We have 6 of us born within 7 days of each other. It starts with my sister, Angela, March 17, then me, March 20, my grandfather, Dyda, my Aunt Trish and niece Katie all born on March 22, and my brother, JP, March 23!

Anyway, a very happy 38th birthday to me! Let's all eat some cake!

8 comments:

Laura said...

MARCH BIRTHDAY MADNESS AT OUR HOUSE TOO.!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

My Matt is Saturday.
My Dad is Sunday.
My nephew/godson is Wednesday.

Make MERRY!!!

January said...

Happy Birthday, Special K. This is the beginning of a very good year--I just know it!

I need a full report tomorrow.

Cher said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Special K (very fitting so I stole it from January!)Happy birthday to you.......cheers to a happy and healthy year.....AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!!!

Miss you -

Dad 2 eight said...

Binkster:
Happy birthday. Sorry you will not be here on Sunday for the birthday chaos.

Love you

DAD

Flession said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi!!

Hope it was a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

it's funny you say it's your 20th anniversary.

at my house, we celebrate my 26th birthday every year (i stopped there b/c 29 would have been too obvious). this year, it'll be my 10th anniversary. oy!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! and Happy Easter.

Laura said...

Happy Easter.